My name is Abram Holloway, and I am from Memphis, Tennessee. I am 21 years of age and I was born on July 22, 2002.  I just so happen to be the second oldest of three children.  My other 2 siblings are 28 and 20 years of age.  My siblings are very close, before I ever made friends outside of my home they were my friends. I'm a first-semester senior, who is majoring in Health and Human Performance.  I was a former football player here at Bethel but now I am a student coach. Before enrolling in Bethel, I was at a school in east Tennessee by the name of Maryville playing football.  After college, I aspire to get my masters in human performance or kinesiology.  Once I am done with school, I plan to become a Physical education teacher and a Football Coach.  In my spare time, I enjoy fishing, reading, and playing video games.  A fun fact about me that most people don't know, is that I love to cook and try new recipes.





Comments