Comments

  1. The first picture is from one of my favorite holiday movies Home Alone 2, and that specific scene has always been hilarious to me. My second photo is a collage of two of my all-time favorite characters from my childhood, so I thought why not combine the two. The third picture is a collage of Kobe Bryant and the rubber duck we were told to make a collage with. My second to last collage is a space background with a dunking picture of Kobe Bryant. Kobe Bryant is my favorite basketball player of all time. The fifth picture is a collage that I named "Scorpion in the fall", Mortal Kombat has always been one of my favorite games since I was a youth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first image. Its like an album cover like its super eerie but in a cool way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Marv image lol. You could've cut the people out of the images though to really make them look like they were apart of the scene. Good job overall!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment